Residential Window & Door Installation in the Chicago Metro Area
Our Window Services
As professional window replacement contractors, Forde Windows and Remodeling, Inc. installs a variety of windows in new and existing residences, as well as helping with historic home preservation. We work with a variety of manufacturers, and select manufacturers and products based on each customer’s specific needs. We install:
- Double-hung windows
- Bow & bay specialty windows
- Mediterranean-style windows (arch top windows), including Marvin® windows
- Chicago-style arched windows with decorative trim
- Residential skylights
Our Door Installation Services
Although “Windows” is prominently displayed in our company name, FW&R specializes in expert door services too. Our process for doors does not differ from what we do with our residential window services. We work with numerous manufacturers and pick products that best fit a client’s specific needs. Among the residential doors we install are Marvin sliding patio doors and Marvin Integrity doors. As with our window services, FW&R can help you with any door repair, installation or replacement needs.
Our Remodeling Process
Regardless of the project, FW&R follows the same four-step process to ensure we exceed our customers’ expectations. The steps our process include are:
- The Initial Discovery Meeting to understand your objectives and make sure we’re a good fit.
- The Fulfillment Meeting to confirm the project specifications and budget we discussed during the Initial Discovery Meeting
- The Project itself, where we provided a detailed plan, including timelines, assign you a dedicated Project Manager, obtain materials and permits, etc.
- A Walkthrough after the project’s finished to ensure the job’s been completed to your satisfaction.
Contact Forde Windows and Remodeling, Inc. to Learn More
Whether your home needs windows, doors or both, Forde Windows and Remodeling, Inc. can help. To have your windows or doors replaced, repaired or installed, call (847) 562-1188, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online request form for a FREE consultation.